Effortlessly navigate your way to success on Google Cloud with expert guidance.Schedule Consultation
About About About
About About About About About
Who am I?
I'm a professional Google Cloud Engineer, with extensive experience enabling startups and small businesses. Through designing cloud native architectures, conducting workshops, and more I've helped hundreds of organizations to maximize their Cloud investment. I'd love to help yours too!
What People Are Saying?
Love having Aaron on my delivery team. He's very much on top of things, often getting things done before we realize it. Moreover, he's been fantastic at collaborating with other coworkers on the delivery team as well as running meetings with client stakeholders. We've gotten great feedback on him personally from the client.Gregory Patmore | Sep 21, 2020
Aaron immediately jumped in suggesting Postgres for storing TF state which we ended up using at the customer! Now in my first engagement with him he has jumped right back in assisting with k8s installs of Jenkins and Artifactory. He has patiently helped me out with some things about Rancher I did not know and paired throughout. He is super fun and easy to work with. He very quickly figured out every bump in the road with the helm installs.Paul Kordes | Sep 23, 2020
Working with Aaron was a great experience, he had a lot of patience with me and I saw my coding skills improved greatly. Also, Aaron's presentation skills are excellent which makes demos fun. Keep being an enthusiastic influence!Jason Lutz | Sep 22, 2020
Aaron is an outstanding technical driven person, I have seen Aaron grow in multiple areas including his interaction with the stakeholder. He earns the teams and stakeholder trust in every engagement he has ever been on. Time after time he has proven to have excellent technical chaps. For Aaron "There is always a way" I personally would take Aaron with me on any engagement, should the opportunity present itself. Aaon is a very responsible individual and takes feedback and applies his learnings almost immediately.Henry Gallo | Oct 25, 2020
What I Do
Using technology to empower development teams to deliver software better faster stronger.
Learn to use Google Cloud like a pro. From the basics to advanced strategies, I’ll give you the knowledge and skills you need to fully leverage the power of Google Cloud.
Take control of your Google Cloud costs. From identifying and eliminating unnecessary expenses to implementing cost-saving strategies, I’ll help you get the most out of your investment.
Streamline your Google Cloud operations with templates. From deployments to scaling, templates provide you with a proven foundation to build upon, and allow you to focus on growing your business.
What? You don’t want to just take my word for it that I know what I’m talking about? I guess some healthy scepticism is a good thing. You can also view the Google Docs version.
Cloud Engineer , SADA
- Lead technical relationships with 200+ clients which directly lead to deals closing.
- Built relationships with Google reps, leading to an increased lead generation.
- Co-Presented with Googlers both internally & externally, establishing SADA's brand.
- Architected application for social media startup with over 2 million active users.
- Automated parts of the internal sales pipeline, saving valuable cycles.
- Successfully supported the migration from AWS to GCP for multiple customers.
- Developed multiple professional services offerings based on observations of market needs
DevOps Consultant , Contino
- Developed automated tests to guarantee proper terraform deployment.
- Created automation to enforce git tagging rules follow Semantic Versioning.
- Created a POC terraform provider which wraps GCP storage objects.
- Migrated AWS Service Control Policies from a manual workflow to an automated policy-as-code workflow at a global financial ratings and intelligence firm.
- Lead pair programming sessions upskilling clients on Cloud best practices.
DevOps Contractor , Functionize
- Designed a solution for running Selenium against Windows browsers in GKE.
- Configured secure remote access to Jenkins using Google Cloud’s Identity-Aware Proxy.
- Containerized legacy node.js application, allowing it to be migrated to Kubernetes.
Data Engineering Intern , Soterea
- Developed and deployed a dataset management tool, completely removing the need for manual data transfers to and from labelers.
- Deployed an ELK Stack to collect and visualize metrics across the company.
- Facilitated company adoption and upskilling of Git and Docker.
DevOps Engineer , iconectiv
- Setup Kubernetes to support CI workflow reducing build wait times.
- Simplified & stabilized build and deployment by dockerizing jobs, allowing for more developer flexibility and greater test repeatability.
- Developed automated testing tools to support API & Data integrity tests drastically reducing test development time and increasing test coverage.
- Reduced GUI testing time by creating a Selenoid grid cluster which allowed for parallel test execution, reducing test time by a factor of 10.
- Provided training for Git & Tensorflow which facilitated tool adoption.
- Created a Dockerized version of MongoDB’s Ops Manager.
A.I. Team Member , Princeton PAVE Club
- Created a program to detect lane lines on a video stream using OpenCV.
- On-boarded & taught new members TensorFlow.
- Created a neural network to clone human driving in a simulator.
- Developed a Vehicle Detector using OpenCV & Keras.
Co-Founder , Soda Hop Media
- Developed and demoed a prototype cloud gaming application.
- Automated VPN connections to AWS to ensure secure connections.
- Created scripts to set up AWS instances to enable on-demand gaming.
- Automated bidding on AWS spot instances, lowering server costs by over 70%.
Contract Consultant , Minecraft Servers
- Created the reward system for the largest Minecraft Server in the world.
- Developed a plugin to translate Minecraft chat live via Google Translate.
- Led a team of developers to create a modular mini-game framework.
- Trained developers in how to use and develop for our mini-game framework.
- Automated our deployments via Gradle to speed up the development cycle.
GCP Professional Cloud Architect
"A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives." ~ Google Cloud
GCP Associate Cloud Engineer
"An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud." ~ Google Cloud
"Since 1912, the Eagle Scout rank has represented a milestone of accomplishment—perhaps without equal—that is recognized across the country and even the world." ~ Scouting.org
Like the comic section of a newspaper.
What's my Skillset?
I'll be honest, this section here is just the "buzzword bingo" that I play with the search engines. (Also, can you find the four pokeimon?)